יום ראשון, 23 במאי 2010

Response to Priyo Budi Santoso remarks about Sri Mulyani Indrawati

After reading this article: Sri Mulyani is overreacting: Golkar deputy in Jakarta Post, - I felt so angry, - so I wrote this as a response:

"When the worse creatures in Indonesian landscape attack one of the best one, - it's really amazing expression of impudence. Orang-Golkar is responsible for huge number of atrocities everywhere is the areas controlled by Indonesia . I, personally, prefer one of its victims, the Orangutans, to replace Orang-Golkar in DPR. I am sure Orangutans in DPR will be MUCH less destructive to the future of the Indonesian society. I am sure I am not the only one who thinks so. Sri Mulyani is a free woman today, after rescuing herself from being another prey of the conscienceless and shameless Orang Golkar primitive creatures. Pity for the Indonesian people that their president feels he must bow to these disgusting creatures."

(The response was published in the Jakarta Post)




אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה